Max has to go upstairs to go to bed. Instead of hanging out with us like he used to, he spends most of his time upstairs alone in his bed. The other night at his bedtime he came over to me and sat and stared at me. Finally I decided he might want to go to bed so I went upstairs. He followed me and went straight to bed. Almost instantly he was asleep. He really is a baby, I still have to tuck him in LOL. January 21, 2008
It's A Dog's Life
Max has to go upstairs to go to bed. Instead of hanging out with us like he used to, he spends most of his time upstairs alone in his bed. The other night at his bedtime he came over to me and sat and stared at me. Finally I decided he might want to go to bed so I went upstairs. He followed me and went straight to bed. Almost instantly he was asleep. He really is a baby, I still have to tuck him in LOL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment