February 29, 2008
News
My job is wonderful and I absolutely love it. The family is GREAT and the pay is too!! Matt is going to go to an Opeth concert with Mike, the dad. Turns out they have a TON in common as far as music and opinions go. Dinielle and I are going to go shopping while they go out. They treat us like part of their family. I am excited to go on vacations with them too!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Where are you working down there Matt?
Elise, Congrats on the new job! Mom said something about a makeup job you were going to do as well. I think she said it was work as they needed you. Are you doing anything with that?
P.S. Great Site. Thanks for sharing.
Elise,
I'm so glad that you guys are loving your jobs!! It makes life easier when you love what you do! The family that you nanny for seem wonderful!! Give maxipad a big squish for us! I hope that his eye feels better soon! I love to hear what is happening with you all! Much love! Cass
Thank you for not trashing us!! Love you guys.
Post a Comment