January 26, 2008

Matt Workin It

1 comment:

Cassie said...

OKAY Matt....I do have to say that I am HURT.....We never had very many opportunities to be spoiled by your AMAZING talent and now you live a million miles away. So, I suppose that the fine people of VA will get to have the glorious pleasure of hearing your splendid digits strumming away on your guitar.....they better milk you for all your worth and never make you leave their presence or a function without you allowing them to listen with open ears...because if they do, you and your beautiful, sweet wife will decide to move and all chances will be lost for FOREVER! (at least it feel like forever until we will be able to see you all again)

~Cass

P.S. (FYI: austin and I have been awake for two days straight....and this is the outcome...YIKES! i don't know how you go without sleep!)